What have you done to your long hair?



Before the haircut

Well.... I needed money for the trip to Africa, so I sold my hair :-) Joking. There is no hot water, there is no running water. When I had long hair it took me half an hour to wash it in the running water and here it would take ages. Moreover, it is hot, and dry, and dusty, and windy.... I would need to wash my hair everyday in such conditions! I have better ways to spend my time here :-)

And it will grow! Even better and longer!

After the haircut

Comments

Coleman said…
You sold your hair! Wow, You really pulled out all the stops to go to Mozambique didn't you!
Eugenija said…
My dear Nerdy :-)

That was a joke... My hair is hanging in Lithuania, in my mothers kitchen on the wall (actually, she should send me the picture!!!) :-D I think she believes in some kind of magical powers in it :-D :-D :-D

But the thing I wanted to say is that I am very happy you are reading my blog! I just hope you will finally get to experience it all yourself!

Kisses hugs and misses
Coleman said…
Hey, no problem.

I don't know which is more interesting, selling your hair or hanging it in your mothers kitchen! ;)

Popular Posts