Bem vindo em Moçambique!

Bem vindo em Moçambique!


We are already here. Tired after some hours of flying, but happily arrived without any bigger adventures (except for one lost piece of luggage and one lost volunteer...).

I must tell you - I don't feel I am in Africa, not with all the luxury things we still have at the headquarters in Machava, Maputo - hot running water, electricity, internet, a lot of english speaking people around, cell phones, shops... Well, IT IS capital! Tomorrow hopefully we will depart for our project in Tete province and then, HOPEFULLY, I can see real Africa!!!

Comments

Rta said…
Welcome to Africa, Obruni!! p.s. Dash me some money, eh :)
Betuca Buril said…
Ola menina!

Espero continuar encontrando sempre novidades sobre vocee e sobre sua viagem aqui.

Espero, tambem, que um dia comece a ler coisas em portugues por aqui! ;)

Beijos!

Betuca

Popular Posts