I am lacking words...

When I first had this dream to build a school here in Chiúta, I did not dare to believe. Until I realized that there is nothing to loose, but TRY.

And tonight I am happy beyond the words... I wish I could find the exact words to tell you, my friends, what I feel. Gratitude. Amusement. Extreme happiness. Wanting to embrace the world and cry. Wanting to hold those people who are the reason of this mixture of feelings. And the desire to scream into the world that humanity is not lost yet, there are existing kindness, goodwill and most of all - people with good hearts.

When I started to send the letter asking for help, I was pessimistic and therefore I am asking for forgiveness, my friends, because I underestimated you. And now everyday when opening my email I have yet another reason to be surprised and smile and another reason to cry understanding that I am blessed by having amazing friends, who are giving me enormous support and who help me everyday walk courageously towards my dream.

Thank you! Ačiū! Muito obrigada! Спасибо!

Comments

Popular Posts