Better something than nothing + Monsters of Chiúta

I am taking the possibility to use the slogan of my blog "better something than nothing". It has been few weeks with limited access to Internet. First, I was visiting some other teacher training colleges and after we had some problems with the Internet, so the blog has been quite empty recently. But it also happened because these days I realize I am extremely busy - time is running so fast and when you think about it, if you don't do something straight away you would loose so much of the precious time. There is no more time to put away things for tomorrow. Things have to be done TODAY!

So, for the last few weeks I kept myself busy. First, trying to evaluate what have been already done and second, making the plan for the coming months, setting the aims and describing the means of achieving them (this is called "Golden Cut Report"). And finally, starting to do what I have planned to do: teaching one of the disciplines to the group of students (Activist of Health), finishing organizing the library (it will be open in 4 days), working on the project of building schools in the community close to our college, teaching English to the students of our college, and a lot of other activities.

And to end this serious part, I would like to introduce you to my friends... In Portuguese we call them bichos or bichinhos. These "friends" of mine like to live in my room, or visit me in my room, or are just hanging around... They are cute, except for the snakes... Otherwise - I am just fine!

Cabrito, my dearest friend, who likes to scare me when I go
to use the toilet in the night (he uses it as a bedroom...).

This friend does not have a name yet...

Mr. SkyWalker

The snake, that shamelessly entered my room and therefore was punished - killed. But I am still facing the consequences - her friends are coming looking for revenge... Help!

Look at the face of the criminal!

What can I say... He is big and he is not alone!

Another criminal caught trying to sneak into my room

Comments

Carlos Serra said…
Hi! Please see my blog and a reference to you. Greetings.
Eugenija said…
Wow, Carlos! Thank you for notifying about the reference. Greetings to you too! And you have amazing blogs!
Carlos Serra said…
Gostaria de saber o que vc faz por terras de Chiúta, na minha província de nascimento...Pode dizer-me? É professora: de quê? É tb missionária?
Eugenija said…
Sou professora das disciplinas diferentes, comecei como professora de Inglês, depois continuei como professora de Educação Visual e Ofícios. Agora tenho curso Activista de Saúde. Missionária? Acho que não, mas tudo que estamos a fazer e para melhorar a vida dos gentes nas comunidades vizinhas. Onde vc nasceu? Na cidade Tete?
Carlos Serra said…
E diga uma coisa: como foi parar a Tete? Sim, nasci na cidade de Tete.
Eugenija said…
através da minha escolha :-) Estava a procurar um desafio!
Carlos Serra said…
Obrigado pela informação. Boa sorte no seu trabalho e no seu blogue.

Popular Posts